Embrace the world of webinars with both arms
Where do I start?
Has Covid-19 forced you to be a #workfromhome #remoteworkforce employee? Our daily work routine shifted from stepping into an office with a steaming cup of coffee to sitting in front of a computer screen in our home office. We are here to guide you to make a smooth transition into the virtual workspace and the world of webinars.
Webinar definition is, ‘seminar conducted over the internet.’ You frequently find yourself in webinars and online meetings, whether getting briefed on new assignments or delivering a lecture to your sleepy students. The countless hours on the web have not turned us into the tech-savvy people we would like to be, so when we want to prepare for a webinar, the question pops “where do I start?” and “how do I keep my audience interested?” I began my virtual collaboration career with WebEx 18 years ago with similar questions. I had to learn through experience, trial and error, and a couple of not so impressive webinars. The highly skilled team of professionals at Everything Webinar is here to ensure you do not repeat those mistakes and provide all tools and services you need to become a webinar expert!
Step 1: Embrace the virtual world with open arms.
A successful virtual pivot is only possible through a paradigm shift; you must accept the change in how we conduct our business or even attend lectures now. The virtual world comes with ample opportunities to expand our horizons without the previous geophysical restrictions.
Step 2: The right online platform is your new best friend
What is the right platform? You will need to find the best platform most suited to your needs. You can begin with listing the purpose of your events, the scale of attendees, webinar frequency, budget, features required (whiteboard, recording, replays, analytics, the security of information), and lastly, integration of software (ease of connection with your email marketing service, calendar tools, etc.).
There are numerous reliable options to choose from; you can decide between free or paid packages. Some popular options include Zoom, which allows free hosting of a maximum of 100 participants for 40minutes. FacebookLive is a good option due to its large users, and videos are published for later reference. YoutubeLive is another user-friendly platform. GoogleMeet allows you to share video, desktop, and presentations.
The top ten rated virtual platforms in 2020 quoted by PCMag.com:
Step 3: Prepare yourself for an unforgettable virtual experience.
After tackling the challenge of picking the best platform, you need to equip yourself with skills to hold a well-organized virtual event that fulfills its purpose, delivers results, and ends with host and audience satisfaction. The broad spectrum of services is provided at Everything Webinar, customized to your specific requirements, to help you gain proficiency in delivering successful engagements every time. Below are some of these services:
- Training: We offer presentation techniques for executives and other professionals (including non-native English speakers). Provide practical communication skills for a variety of audiences (new generation, international communities). Learn to lead your virtual team and keep them engaged to accomplish intended targets.
- Coaching: We guide you through your webinar journey with 1:1 coaching sessions and group coaching theater.
- Consulting: We provide support and assistance to run your business using new work methodologies.
- Critiques: Our seasoned experts will polish you to high international standards by critiquing your presentation and providing feedback for improvements.
- Events: We prepare you to organize and execute successful webinar events.
- Templates and Guides: We teach the art of designing functional and useful material through presentation templates and content structures.
What are you waiting for? Head onto the website and pick your first training course!