Job Seekers: Master the Online Interview
Master the virtual interview to land your dream job
In this valuable training, you will learn the importance of the virtual interview hiring process. You will be more confident and master the art of virtual interviewing, including the technology, the environment, and your professional presence. This is your opportunity to showcase your best self and stand out from the rest.
MASTER THE VIRTUAL INTERVIEW PROGRAM OVERVIEW
As the economy springs back, the job market is wide open and talented people are in high demand. The methods companies use to recruit, interview and hire have changed during the pandemic. The impact of Covid-19 has made the virtual interview a necessity. From the initial screening to the job offer, companies are leveraging virtual face-to-face interviews to hire the talent they need.
You, as a job seeker, need to be prepared for this virtual interview process. Whether you are a senior executive or a recent college graduate, mastering the virtual interview will be critical to your success in landing your next job.
Today, the virtual interview has replaced most in-person interviews more rapidly than any other hiring tool. Recruiters and hiring managers are effectively having one to one, as well as panel interviews, virtually and you need to be prepared.
Scott Jacobs of Jacobs Strategic Group, Trusted Business & Career Advisor Kimberli Allen of Everything Webinar our Virtual Engagement Expert will be co-presenting this training program so you will be in very good hands!
The virtual interview is here to stay, be confidently prepared to land your dream job.
- The pandemic changed how companies interview and hire.
- Master the art of a successful virtual interview.
- Learn the importance of preparation and practice, including your virtual environment, professionalism, confidence and responses to interview questions.
- Hear the impressive success story of a mid-level job seeker navigating the virtual interview process that led to a better than expected offer.
- Learn how to confidently navigate the virtual interview and stand out from other candidates.
- Understand the importance of soft skills in business today and how to demonstrate them.
- We will share with you some of the most common interview questions for you to practice answering with confidence prior to your first interview.
- We will also share one of the top new interview questions for 2021
VIRTUAL FOLLOW UP AND NEXT STEPS
- Set expectations moving forward.
- How to gain insight of culture in lue of an office visit.
- Network inside the company for cultural fit.
- Candidate interest aligns with company needs.
- How does your skill set fit and complement.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
In this valuable training, you will learn the importance of the virtual interview hiring process. You will be more confident and master the art of virtual interviewing, including the technology, the environment and your professional presence. This is your opportunity to showcase your best self and stand out from the rest.
Or if you would like some more information on your next steps contact our trainers:
Scott Jacobs: Contact – Jacobs Strategic Group (jacobs-strategic.com)
Kimberli Allen: Book an Appointment – Everything Webinar